Glazed tender cookies
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The butter should be at room temperature.
Mix the butter with the powdered sugar, the egg, the vanilla sugar, the lemon peel, the salt powder. At the end we incorporate the flour and we get a sticky dough that we pass through the cookie gun through the desired shapes.
Sprinkle a cookie with the gun attached to the tray.
Caution: do not grease the tray and do not use baking paper, the cookies have enough fat not to stick to the tray during baking.
Put the tray in the oven for about 15/20 minutes at moderate temperature (170 degrees).
We take them out of the tray, leave them to cool.
Melt the chocolate over low heat, mixing it with the sour cream.
With the help of a silicone brush, grease the cold cookies with chocolate and sprinkle the colored candies for decoration.
Ingredients sugar-free cookies
- 250 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 1 good salt powder
- 150 grams of sweetener tagatesse powder & # 8211 or stevia, or other sweetener you prefer, but be suitable for baking & # 8211 if you do not mind to prepare them with sugar, sweeten the dough with 200 grams of sugar powder.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 150 grams of ordinary flour
- 150 grams of wholemeal flour (not so-called black flour, but wholemeal wheat flour)
- 150 grams of almond flour
- grated peel of 1 orange (or lemon)
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 25 grams of cocoa
- a few tablespoons of cold water
- In addition, a little flour for powdering the worktop
How to make sugar-free cookies
1. Beat the soft butter with the vanilla, salt and sweetener until it becomes a frothy cream.
2. I added the whole egg and mixed vigorously with the mixer, until it was perfectly incorporated into the butter cream.
3. I mixed all three types of flour & # 8211 regular, wholemeal and almond flour. I added all the flour to the bowl of the mixer, along with the grated orange peel.
4. I started mixing with the mixer on low speed, adding a tablespoon of cold water from time to time, only when the dough seemed too dry. Do not add more water than the dough needs to come together. Sugar-free cookie dough should not be moist, just tend to form a compact lump. When it's like in the picture below, we don't knead anymore because, like any other cookie dough, the one for sugar-free cookies will become elastic in an unpleasant way if it is kneaded too much.
5. I divided the dough in two and put one of the halves back in the mixer bowl. I added 1 teaspoon of cold water and cocoa. I mixed, at low speed, only until the cocoa was homogenized in the dough.
6. I prepared two large squares of cling film. Directly on the foil, I shaped from each half of the dough a square about 3-4 cm thick, which I wrapped. Thus wrapped, the dough goes in the fridge for an hour.
7. Once well cooled, the sugar-free cookie dough became firmer. I sprinkled the work surface with a little flour and I spread with the rolling pin the rectangle of simple dough (without cocoa), giving it an approximately square shape, about 35 * 35 cm.
8. Next to it, I spread the same one with the cocoa. It is very important that both sheets are as close as possible.
9. I beat the yolk with 1 teaspoon of cold water. I greased the entire surface of the sugar-free cookie sheet with a pastry brush, the simple one, without cocoa.
10. I wrapped the dough with cocoa on the rolling pin, lifted it from the table and aligned the side of the brown dough with that of the simple sheet underneath. I rolled out the brown dough on the rolling pin, guiding it to overlap perfectly with the simple one. I lightly pressed my palm over the two layers of sugar-free cookie dough to adhere well.
11. I rolled the overlapping sheets tightly, with the one with cocoa inside, up to half the width. There I cut completely and ran once more. I got two rolls that I individually wrapped in cling film and put them in the freezer for 25 minutes. Meanwhile, I turned on the oven and set it at 170 ° C.
12. After the cooling time has passed, I cut the rolls with a sharp knife, obtaining round sugar-free cookies, with a spiral pattern and a thickness of ½ cm.
Sugar-free cookies & # 8211 baking
13. As soon as I cut them, I arranged these sugar-free cookies on 2 trays covered with baking paper. I got 60 pieces. One of the trays I immediately put in the oven, at a medium height, the other I quickly put in the cold.
14. Bake each tray with sugar-free cookies at an average height of 170 ° C for 13-15 minutes until lightly golden. Allow to cool well, then can be stored in a tightly closed box.
Serving and storage
Once well cooled, I packed these tender sugar-free cookies in a tin box with a lid. It keeps perfectly in the pantry, two weeks later it was the same as the first day. I go great for coffee or a good tea. I indulge in a hibiscus tea and I really like that I can enjoy some tender and tasty spiral cookies with my cup of tea, without feeling too guilty.
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Quick nutella cookies
Fresh cookies & # 8211 without making a mistake, I can say that they are among my favorites when it comes to preparing Christmas sweets. They are prepared very easily, quickly (you have step-by-step explanations, in the preparation mode) and go very well on any other occasion, when the time becomes too short for more complicated recipes.
The other day I had to prepare a super quick dinner for some friends and as I didn't have enough ingredients and no time for an elaborate dessert, I made these quick cookies with nutella.
They are so tender that they melt in your mouth, and if you don't like nutella, you can fill them with jam, chocolate cream or vanilla cream. I quickly garnished them with a little melted dark chocolate in a bain-marie and I powdered them with chocolate flakes.
The cookies go very well and simple or powdered with vanilla sugar. Nutella cookies it keeps wonderfully in the refrigerator (4-5 days), in a hermetically sealed plastic container.
The recipe is so simple and fast, that I highly recommend you to try it!
Gradually add the egg and egg yolks, stirring constantly.
The flour is mixed with the starch and incorporated into the butter.
With the help of a spatula, wreaths are formed from the resulting dough, which are placed in the greased tray and lined with baking paper.
Bake at 200 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Remove the cookies from the pan and allow to cool.
Prepare the icing by melting the chocolate in a water bath, together with the oil, stirring until it becomes a homogeneous mass.
Pass the cookies through the glaze only halfway and place them on baking paper until the icing hardens.
They simply melt in your mouth! Fresh Italian cookies ready in twenty minutes!
Cream cookies - a delight with divine taste! A wonderful dessert, which will conquer you from the first tasting and you will not be able to stop eating.
INGREDIENTS (FOR 12 COOKIES WITH A DIAMETER OF 8 CM):
& # 8211 50 gr of corn starch
& # 8211 1 teaspoon baking powder
For the cream:
& # 8211 1 teaspoon starch tip.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Sift the flour, starch, salt and baking powder into a bowl, add sugar, cold butter and rub the ingredients with your hands until you get a crumbly dough.
2. Add egg and knead the dough until soft and non-sticky. Wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
3. Mix mascarpone with egg, lemon peel, starch and sugar until the composition is homogeneous.
Advice. You can replace mascarpone cheese with ricotta, boiled cream, fermented whey cream overnight or greasy cottage cheese passed through a sieve.
4. Sprinkle the work surface with flour, transfer the dough and spread it on a thin countertop.
5. Cut circles with a diameter of 8-10 cm.
6. Take a circle of dough, add about 1 teaspoon of filling and cover it with a second circle of dough. Glue the edges with your fingers, then with the teeth of a fork.
7. Transfer the biscuits to the tray lined with baking paper and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° С, until browned at the base, but remain light in color on the surface.
Advice. The biscuits will crack on the surface or you can make a small notch in the middle before putting them in the oven.
8. Sprinkle the cookies abundantly with powdered sugar in several layers.
Fresh cookies - fast and tasty!
Here is the recipe for the cake with grated dough, which is sliced into tender cookies. Simple and fast you have on the table the tastiest dessert for tea!
& # 8211 180 gr butter at room temperature
& # 8211 400 ml of apricot jam.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. In a bowl, add eggs, salt, sugar, mayonnaise and soft butter. Stir until smooth.
2. Gradually incorporate the flour with baking powder and knead the dough.
3. Then transfer it to the work surface sprinkled with flour and continue to knead the dough until it becomes soft. Gather it in a ball, wrap it in cling film and put it in the freezer for 15 minutes or in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. If you have jam with pieces of fruit, then pass it with the blender vertically, until you get a homogeneous consistency, but keep a few whole apricots.
5. Divide the dough in half. Wrap one of the pieces in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
6. Spread the second piece of dough on the surface of the tray in a thin layer.
Advice. You can also make biscuits from this dough without jam: spread it on a thick countertop and cut biscuits of any shape. Place them on the tray and sprinkle with sugar.
7. Add the jam and spread a few pieces of apricots.
8. Remove the dough from the fridge, break into pieces and pass them through a large grater over the filling.
Advice. The dough should cover all the sweetness, so that it does not burn during baking.
9. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 25-30 minutes.
Fresh cookies with shit
Here is a new recipe for our Contest sent by Anisoara67: Fresh cookies with shit. Participate with your soul recipes HERE! You can win a bread machine or a juicer.
for the dough: 250 g butter or margarine, 125 g sugar, 2 sachets of vanilla sugar (or essence), an egg, 3 egg yolks, 250 g flour, 150 g cornstarch (Gustin)
for garnish 150 g shit, vanilla powdered sugar
Method of preparation
1. Mix the butter at room temperature with the sugar gradually poured, the essence, the egg and the yolks added one by one.
2. Mix the flour with the starch and then incorporate it into the dough. The dough is put in a spirit with the help of which cookies are made in the form of popcorn in the middle of which are placed small pieces of shit, placed in a tray, slightly spaced apart and baked for 10 minutes, at the right heat, in the preheated oven. .
3. Remove the cookies from the pan and leave to cool.
Powder with vanilla sugar.
From the remaining egg whites from the 3 eggs, you can prepare some delicious meringues that can be served with cookies. For each egg white, add two tablespoons of sugar (6 in total) gradually after the egg white has been beaten well with a pinch of salt. At the end, add the juice of half a lemon. Bake the meringues over low heat in a tray lined with baking paper.