Egg and orange liqueur cream cake
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Beat the egg whites with the sugar, then add the yolks, then the oil and the orange essence. Flour previously mixed with baking powder is added in the rain. Pour the composition into a 25cm x 35cm tray and leave at 180C until it passes the toothpick test. We cut the worktop in two levels.
Mix the cottage cheese well with the sugar and egg liqueur. Separately beat the whipped cream, then combine the two compositions.
Boil the water with the sugar on the fire for 2 minutes, then pour the orange juice and let it boil for another 1 minute. Syrup the lower countertop, put the cream, cover with the second countertop and syrup it well.
Whipped cream mix well with orange juice. Spread over the cake and decorate with orange.
Cakes and pies
Step-by-step picture cake recipes, homemade cake recipes, cake recipes, chocolate cake, fruit cake, cream cake, festive cakes, muffin recipes, cake recipes, cookie recipes, cookie recipes croissants, homemade cookie recipes, cake recipes, tart recipes, cheesecake recipes, cake recipes that never fail.
Posted by Postolache Violeta on March 17, 2021 in apple recipes vanilla recipes cake recipes polish recipes | Comments: 0
Sharlotka is a very tasty Polish cake with tender dough, apples and vanilla cream. The cake is famous in Poland and I admit, I kept avoiding it, because I had the feeling that it is quite elaborate, but as I love apple cakes I said it was worth trying, and on this occasion I realized that it is actually quite easy, especially as the dough, vanilla cream or apple composition do not necessarily have to be prepared all at once.
We really liked the cake, we regretted that we ate it on the very day when almost everything, because the next day was even tastier, the flavors probably became better friends. It goes very well with some vanilla ice cream next to it, next time I will definitely prepare a portion of ice cream.
I recommend you too apple-shaped cake, overturned apple cake, apple and yogurt cake, or invisible apple cake. You can find more recipes with apples here. You can find more cake recipes here.
Don't forget that I'm waiting for you on the facebook page of the blog here, or in the blog discussion group here or on instagram here
Ingredients sharlotka, polish cake with apples and vanilla cream
The winter holidays have a special significance in my life and these are the most significant memories. I fondly remember all the sweets my mother made on the occasion of the winter holidays and especially the cake of my childhood, the orange cake. Now, I relive the joy of the holidays with my daughter and I try to instil in her the meaning of the holidays and the magic of these events. Also, the recipe of my childhood became the recipe of her childhood. Let's see how this wonderful cake is prepared.
Beat the sugar, whole eggs and salt in a steam bath until the composition becomes frothy and swells. Stir from the heat and continue beating until cool. Add, lightly mixing, the egg whites, flour, orange peel and lemon juice. Great care must be taken not to leave the composition. Bake on the right heat in a form greased with butter and lined with flour.
Rub the sugar with the yolks, add little by little water and finely chopped vanilla. Boil in a steam bath over low heat, stirring constantly so as not to get caught. Remove from the heat and stir from time to time until cool. Add lemon juice, orange juice and peel. Separately, rub the butter foam, then mix with the above cream put little by little and mixed well, until completely homogenous.
The top is cut into three sheets, which are greased with the cream above. Garnish with whipped cream and oranges / fruits.
Cream orange cake is tastier if two sheets are combined with orange jam and glazed with orange sherbet.
This recipe was proposed by Hainarosie Iuliana Maria for the media-content contest.
PORTOKALOPITA & # 8211 GREEK CAKE SYRUP WITH ORANGES
Portokalopita & # 8211 portocalopita & # 8211 a delicious, simple and very easy to prepare Greek cake recipe. The soft and pleasant texture of the top made of pie sheets, which is syrupy with strongly fruity notes and flavored with cinnamon, conquers you immediately.
It is still the season of oranges and it would be a shame not to take advantage of the fact that they are so good and juicy to prepare a dessert to the taste of my, great lovers of these fruits.
Portokalopita it is made of pie sheets, so you can also find it under the name of pie, not just as a cake.
The Greeks usually eat very sweet cakes for breakfast, to start the day with more energy. Surely if you have been to Greece and tried the delicious baklavale, Bougatsa or Galaktoboureko you will be familiar with the taste of this cake syruped with oranges. You can find my collection of Greek recipes if click here. Unfortunately, in the desserts category, the collection does not have much to offer (Bougatsa and Greek biscuits for the Easter holidays), but you will be able to find many delicious recipes inspired by the holidays spent in Greece: eggplant mousse, pita, souvlaki, papoutsakia, soutzoukakia, pastitsio and many more.
If you have been to Greece you have definitely fallen in love with Greek food, and this orange cake, if you have not tasted it yet, will definitely be in the top of your preferences.
Portokalopita it is very tasty and fragrant, so when it is finished you already think that you should make another portion. How easy and fast it is done you will certainly not spend too much time thinking. It can also be prepared in summer, because putting it in the fridge turns it into a refreshing dessert.
The cream is made quickly by mixing eggs with sugar and yogurt, in which you can add grated orange peel. It will be poured over the previously baked pie sheets.
I looked at some Greek video recipes, but also some big accounts that I follow and I noticed that there are various methods for preparing pie sheets. Some cut them before baking, others broke them after they became crispy.
I liked the method in which they break in my hand after baking the most.
All the recipes indicate in the list of ingredients the baking powder, which I also used, but my opinion is that it is not absolutely necessary.
The most important thing to keep in mind when preparing Portokalopita is that you will use orange peels. If you can't buy organic oranges whose skin has not been treated, then wash the fruit very well before using them. You can leave them in baking soda for 30 minutes, then wash them again and wipe them. Try to buy oranges as juicy as possible because you need fruit juice.
The syrup you pour over the baking sheet is based on water, orange juice, sugar and cinnamon. The boiled syrup must be cooled before being poured over the hot cake, fresh out of the oven.
But, you can choose to use hot syrup, in which case the cake must be completely cooled.
If you want to see how to make greek cake with thin sheets, yogurt and oranges & # 8211 greek recipe for Portokalopita & # 8211 I leave below the list of ingredients and the preparation explained step by step in video format, but also with all the written explanations.
400 g thin sheets of pie
For the cream:
grated peel from 1 large orange
grated peel from 2 oranges
For tray wallpaper:
Let me show you first how to make orange juice, the recipe being presented in video format.
Here are the written explanations for how to prepare portokalopita.
I started preparing this cake by baking the sheets. I put them one by one in the large oven tray and tightened them like a harmonica, so that they all fit in, but I was careful not to leave them too crowded, so that they bake evenly.
I put them in the preheated oven at 120 ° C for an hour. Be careful not to color depending on the strength of your oven. They just need to be dry and crunchy.
During this time I prepared the syrup. I shaved the peel washed very well from 2 medium oranges, then I squeezed them. In a large pot I put water, sugar, grated peel and orange juice and a cinnamon stick. I let it boil until the syrup thickened a little, then I turned off the heat and let it cool.
I prepared the cream. In a bowl I mixed eggs with a pinch of salt, added vanilla sugar and mixed until the composition doubled in volume. I put the grated orange peel from 2 oranges, then I added the Greek oil and yogurt. At the end I incorporated the baking powder.
Meanwhile, the pie sheets were baked. I crushed them very lightly by hand, directly in the cream bowl. When I finished adding the crunchy strips of pie sheets I mixed lightly with a spatula until the composition was homogenous.
I poured the cream in the tray lined with oil and flour, I decorated it with orange slices, then I baked it for 40 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 ° C.
When Portokalopita was baked and lightly browned, I took out the tray and poured half of the cooled syrup. The hot cake will absorb the syrup.
Tort Sweet Valentine ingredient
- 200 grams of chocolate with at least 60% cocoa (I used Belgian chocolate with 70% cocoa)
- 200 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 200 grams of brown sugar
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 25 grams of cocoa
- 175 grams of flour
- 125 ml. of hard espresso, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 grams (1 grated teaspoon) of baking powder
- 3 grams (1 grated teaspoon) of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt good salt
- 380 grams of chocolate with 70% cocoa
- 380 grams of whipped cream with 32% fat
- 30 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 50 ml. Cointreau or Grand Marnier orange liqueur
cream cheese with candied orange peel:
- 200 grams of cream cheese (they used Philadelphia, if you use mascarpone, add 1 pinch of salt)
- 200 ml. whipped cream with 32% fat
- 60 grams of candied orange peel cut as small as possible
- 20 ml. Cointreau or Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- 50 grams of vanilla powdered sugar
Sweet Valentine cake preparation
1. The top of this Sweet Valentine cake is inspired by another fabulous chocolate cake (click on the link for the recipe), published in 2009, when I didn't know anything about photography, which is an injustice to an exceptional recipe. So, in general, the top of the Sweet Valentine cake is almost identical.
First, turn on the oven and set it at 150 ° C, unventilated. We prepare a cake form with a diameter of 21 cm, greasing it with butter and lining it with baking paper.
2. Put on the fire a saucepan with water about 3-4 fingers. We choose the size of the pan so that the chocolate bowl is stable on its mouth, but does not touch the boiling water. Break the chocolate on the counter in a heat-resistant bowl. Add the butter cut into pieces and let it melt in a bain-marie. When the butter and chocolate have melted, mix with a spatula until smooth.
3. Add the espresso coffee, hot, to the chocolate mass and melted butter. Stir with a spatula until everything is smooth. Take the bowl from the pan with boiled water and cover it with cling film.
4. Put the whole eggs in a bowl suitable for the mixer. Add salt, vanilla extract and brown sugar.
5. Mix the eggs with the brown sugar until a cream is formed.
6. Mixing at low speed, add the composition with melted chocolate over the eggs. We stop mixing when the two liquid compositions are homogenized.
7. In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the cocoa flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients over the composition of eggs and melted chocolate. Mix gently with a spatula until completely incorporated. The composition of the countertop for our Sweet Valentine cake is ready.
8. Pour the composition for the countertop in the prepared form as I explained in point 1. Carefully scrape the bowl with the spatula, we do not want anything left behind!
9. Bake the Sweet Valentine cake top in the preheated oven at 150 ° C, at an average height, for 1:30 hours. Finally, the upper part must be firm and the countertop must pass the toothpick test almost brilliantly. I say "almost brilliantly", because very little wet, slightly sticky, it will still be, even after an hour and a half of baking. Let the countertop cool in the form for about 10 minutes. During this time, it will decrease a little in height, which is fine, do not worry. Remove the removable ring of the cake form and, with great delicacy, peel off the baking paper. Let the countertop cool on a grill until completely cold.
10. One of the two creams I used for this Sweet Valentine cake is a chocolate goose flavored with orange liqueur. Put the whipped cream on the fire, to heat it well. We break the chocolate into pieces, in a bowl. When the whipped cream is about to boil, take it off the heat and pour it over the chocolate. Let the chocolate rest for 5-6 minutes, so that it is well penetrated by the heat. Mix well, then, until the chocolate melts completely. Add the orange liqueur and butter to the pieces. Mix well.
11. Divide the gooseberry cream in two, half remaining in the bowl in which we prepared it and half in another. I weighed, poured exactly 420 grams of gooseberry into a clean (and cold) bowl. Cover both bowls with cling film. We put the one in which we melted the chocolate aside, we will need it to finish the outside of the Sweet Valentine cake. We try to cool the second one as well as possible, possibly in a bowl with cold water, which we can change a few times. Be careful, the water must not get into the cream!
12. After the goose cream has cooled to room temperature, put it in the freezer for 25-30 minutes (to be very cold). With the mixer at high speed, mix the well-cooled goose cream until it increases in volume and lightens in color. We will obtain a firm cream, which we immediately transfer to a pouch to which we attach a dui with a wide, starry opening.
Cream cheese with candied orange peel
13. For cream cheese with orange peel, it is essential that both the cream cheese we use and the cream for the cream are very cold. Put all the ingredients, except the orange liqueur, in a bowl.
14. Beat with the mixer at high speed until you get a firm and frothy cream. Add the liqueur and mix briefly with the mixer. Transfer the cream to a large duffel bag.
Assembling the cake
15. Cut the cooled countertop into three horizontal layers. We use a long knife, with a thin and well-sharpened blade, and we handle the countertop very, very carefully, because it is very fragile. We place the first layer of countertop on the plate and start pouring the cream from the edge, with the posh, forming concentric circles. I started with cream cheese, then added a gooseberry circle and alternated them further. Cover with the second layer of countertop and fill the countertop in the same way, alternating the two creams, with the only difference that now we start with the goose cream. This will create a beautiful pattern, which will be visible in the slices of Sweet Valentine cake, making it very appetizing. We take care to keep a quantity of goose cream (it will be enough) for a few decorative hazelnuts.
Add the last layer of countertop and lightly press it on the entire surface. Using a spatula, we cover the sides of the cake with the remaining ganache (that half that we kept separately). Smooth well with a spatula. Heat the rest of the goose in a bain-marie, just enough to become semi-fluid. We pour all the ganache over the cake, allowing it to drain on the edges. We put our Sweet Valentine cake in the fridge to harden the overcooked mold on top, then we form hazelnuts from the beaten turnip kept for this purpose.
I finished the cake by sprinkling some golden edible decorations, but they are not mandatory, it remains up to you how you interpret it aesthetically. I can only guarantee that the taste is amazingly good and the texture great. Before serving, I recommend keeping it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
How to make cocoa cream with butter for cake, cakes, cookies?
I broke whole eggs in a metal bowl and mixed them with sugar, salt and vanilla. I sifted cocoa on top and mixed everything vigorously with a whisk. Do not bathe if they are lumpy because they will dissolve when the cream thickens, by beating with a whisk.
I chose a suitable pot in which I put 3 fingers of boiling water. Boiling water should NOT reach the bottom of the bowl! It is important that the metal bowl with the cream sits well on the pot with water, so that no steam escapes on the sides.
I placed the cream bowl over the pot of hot water, reduced the heat so that the water boiled slowly and began to mix with the whisk.
How much steam do we boil on the steamer?
This cream must be beaten non-stop. The story of beating the steamed cream in unknowingly is not valid. Not the one with the visible thickening. That thickening can mean the coagulation of the eggs, their transformation into papara. This happens at temperatures above 75 C. That's why I recommended the scientific method that involves using a thermometer. When it indicates 75 C the cream is ready!
If you still do not have a thermometer, you will have to follow the texture of the cream (to be homogeneous, without fragments of coagulated egg) and to test its temperature with your finger. When you feel hot (not just hot) take the bowl off the steam bath!
In the first heating phase it becomes even more liquid but it starts to thicken slightly after 6-7 minutes. He took it from me fixed 10 minutes from the moment I put it on the steam and took it down. This time refers exactly to the quantities in the recipe, extending if you make a double or triple portion.
This is how it looks immediately after I stopped boiling and in picture 2 you can see it after it has cooled for about 4 hours. Do you see how smooth, consistent and glossy it has become? It thickens on cooling.
OBSERVATION: There are types of cocoa that form lumps no matter how well they mix with the cream. I suffered it too & # 8230 In this case it is recommended to strain the hot cream, before it starts to cool and thicken.
Recipe: Orange cream cake
Ingredients countertop for Orange Cream Cake
& # 8211 3 eggs, 6 tablespoons sugar, 3 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons milk, 2 tablespoons cocoa, 1 teaspoon baking powder, vanilla essence, 4 tablespoons flour.
Ingredients syrup for Orange Cream Cake
& # 8211 100 ml water, 100 ml orange liqueur, 100 g sugar, 50 ml orange juice
Ingredient orange cream
& # 8211 2 oranges, 200 g sugar, 200 ml water, 100 ml tangerine liqueur, 150 ml liquid cream, 2 sheets of gelatin.
Ingredients nugget for Orange Cream Cake
& # 8211 100 g sugar, 1 tablespoon water, 100 g almond flakes
Ingredients meringue cake with orange cream
& # 8211 4 egg whites, 150 g caster sugar, 4 tablespoons water.
Preparation of the top for the cake with orange cream
Mix eggs with sugar, add oil, milk, vanilla essence and flour mixed with cocoa and baking powder. Pour the composition into a round shape lined with baking paper and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove the baking tray from the tray and allow to cool.
Preparation Orange cream
Peel an orange, grate it and squeeze the juice. The core is finely chopped and the julienne peel is cut. Bring water to a boil and add the orange core, 200 g of sugar and simmer for a few minutes. Add the liqueur and julienned orange peel, and simmer for 20 minutes. Set aside, and after cooling, mix with liquid cream and melted gelatin in a little warm water.
Preparation of meringue for the cake with orange cream
Boil the water with the caster sugar until a well-bound syrup is obtained. Mix the egg whites and pour the hot syrup over them, in a thin thread and continue kneading until the composition cools completely. Put the mixture in a tray and bake for about 2 hours, with the oven door ajar, until the meringue hardens. Remove the tray, allow to cool and then crush lightly.
Preparation Nugatina for Orange Cream Cake
Caramelize the sugar with water, add the almond flakes, mix until a compact mass is obtained and remove from the heat. Grease a wooden dock with oil, pour the nutmeg and let it cool. It is then crushed with a weight, until it crumbles into smaller pieces.
Preparation Cake Syrup with orange cream
Put in a bowl water, sugar, juice and orange liqueur. Boil for a few minutes and leave to cool.
Christmas cakes, mousses, sweet creams and other desserts
Dear ones, I announce with regret (I was really pleased to see again and gather together some of my best recipes) that I have reached the end of this culinary marathon, the last category, and the longest: P, being that of the cakes and other sweet wonders I have made since 2007.
We have added some ideas for those who help in the kitchen with the microwave (last 3 recipes), so that they can also enjoy a special holiday dessert. And maybe it would be good to know that all cake recipes can easily turn into cakes or a guguluf, if, of course, you have such a form of baking. They will have a more festive air. You can find Christmas cakes here: https://www.laurasava.ro/2011/12/15/torturi-de-craciun-si-revelion/
I even gave you an ice cream recipe, but a special one, you will see, and of course (the most) famous Raffaello cake, which has long been the first place in your preferences.
That being said, I wish you with all my heart & # 8220Happy Holidays & # 8221, to have a rich meal, loved ones with you and a lot of good cheer.
I leave you in the company of these wonderful cakes, to which I have lent a particle of my soul: