Assorted fruit pudding
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Grate the fruit or cut it into small cubes, and mix in a bowl with all the ingredients, lemon juice, melted butter beforehand. Honey is put according to taste, it depends on how sweet you want the pudding to come out.
Grease a yena bowl with butter and line it with rice flour, put the composition and put it in the oven at 200 degrees for about 45 minutes.
My little boy tasted the pudding mixed with plenty of yogurt, delicious!
Chicken with canned fruit and rice
Chicken with canned fruit, long grain rice and almonds, milk and sour cream, seasoned with cayenne pepper (chilli)
Fruit jelly dessert
A "fruit tart" type dessert, without egg.
Tofu pudding with fruit
Tofu pudding with honey and fruit (fresh strawberries or apricots), flavored with vanilla and lemon juice
Assorted fruit salad (apples, oranges, bananas, grapefruit, cherries and raspberries)
Boil the milk with butter and a pinch of salt. When it reaches boiling temperature, add 100 g of sugar, vanilla sugar and semolina in the rain and mix well. Make sure the pot is on low heat. Mix well and boil a little longer - about 3 minutes. It must be mixed because it is splashing.
Coconut is also added in the rain, but it must be mixed with determined movements because it will thicken instantly. Stir for a few more seconds, until smooth and ready. Coconut semolina pudding can be served simple, but with a sour berry or raspberry sauce it is a delight.
For the sauce make a syrup of 50 g sugar and 50 ml of water. Bring to the boil and when it boils, add the fruit and mix gently. The fruits can be left in pieces or mixed until they become a paste. Leave the sauce to cool a bit.
If you want to give a special shape to the pudding, you can moisten the shapes or cups and fill them with warm semolina pudding. After cooling a little they can be turned over on plates and decorated with raspberry sauce.
3. CHIA PUDING WITH RASPBERRIES
Preparation time: 3 minutes
• 1 cup of coconut milk
• 1/2 cup raspberries
• 1/4 cup chia seeds
Method of preparation:
1. Mix raspberries with milk until completely homogeneous.
2. Pour into the glass and add the chia seeds.
3. After mixing, put in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
Assorted Fruit Perch Rolls (Guobinfen Luyujuan)
1. We clean the perch of scales and remove its entrails. We wash it well. Cut the meat along the spine to remove the head and bones. We make two slices of fish meat.
2. Make on a slice of fish meat cut into an angle of 45 degrees. The distance between two cuts is maintained at almost one centimeter. Rotate the piece of meat 90 degrees and make cuts again at an angle of 45 degrees. Grow the other piece of fish in the same way. Be careful not to break the meat when you cut it.
3. Sprinkle the salt and white pepper powder evenly on the slices of fish meat and spread by hand.
4. Put the slices of fish meat in the starch so that they are completely covered.
5. Pour a large amount of oil into the pan. When the oil gets a little hot, fry the fish slices. The fish slices are automatically rolled in hot oil. when the fish rolls turn golden, we take them out on a plate. Pay attention! when we put the slice of meat in oil, we hold the two ends of the slice so that the middle part is shaped first, then we let it go completely in oil.
6. Cut the fruit into pieces.
7. Put in another pan the pieces of fruit, sugar and orange juice to make a sweet and sour sauce.
8. Dissolve the starch in water and pour the solution into the pan. Mix well. When the sauce becomes thick, turn off the heat.
9. Put the sauce on the fish rolls. The food is ready.
1. The fish's head and bones can be used to make soup.
2. It is good not to boil the fruit pieces for a long time to avoid changing their colors.
Chia pudding and berries
Chia seeds are a real treasure! Did you know that 100g of raw chia seeds contain 34.4g of fiber, 17.8g of Omega 3, 407mg of Potassium and 335mg of Magnesium? Combine them with your favorite Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 shake (and a few more ingredients) and you can enjoy a delicious and nutritious snack, full of benefits! Our pudding is perfect when you crave something sweet, making sure you do not deviate from a balanced diet.
- 2 measures of Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 shake with strawberry flavor
- 250 ml of vegetable drink
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 70 g berry mixture
1. Put Formula 1, vegetable drink and chia seeds in a covered jar. Shake them and let the mixture sit for 10 minutes or until the composition begins to thicken, shaking the jar occasionally.
2. While you wait, crush the berries with a fork. Then place them on the bottom of a glass or bowl. Then carefully pour the Formula 1 mixture over the berries.
3. Cover the container with cling film and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight until set.
Nutritional value per serving *
Nutritional information per serving:
|Energy (kcal)||Fats (g)||Carbohydrates (g)||Zaharuri (g)||Fiber (g)||Protein (g)|
* Only when prepared according to the instructions on the label, our product offers all the nutritional benefits described on this label.
Search for recipes
We need these cookies and similar technologies to enable the basic functions of our website. This includes, for example, saving these settings. These are strictly necessary and cannot be closed.
To ensure that we can tailor our marketing campaigns to your needs, we collect how you get to our website and how you interact with our ads. This helps us improve not only our ads, but also our content. Our marketing partners also use this information for their own purposes, e.g. to customize your account or profile on their platform.